October 26, 2017

News anchor dares to eat a very SPICY chip, promptly vomits everywhere

Ladies and gentlemen, this is what regret looks like.

Eating insanely spicy foods has become somewhat of a thing on the Internet – because you know, people are idiots.

95 per cent of the time it ends up very badly for whoever is foolish enough to try it.

Evidently knowing this, an enterprising news producer in Denver had the bright idea of making their news team consume an insanely spicy chip live on air.

Like a scene out of Anchorman, the Channel 2 Daybreak news-team tried the ‘Pacqui’ one chip challenge, and failed miserably.

As you’ll see in the video, anchor Natalie Tysdal handled it the worst, leaving much of the contents of her stomach on the studio floor.

For what it’s worth, she says she’s fine now, sort of.

A Facebook post on her page said:

So, what really happened on TV this morning with the “one chip challenge?” I thought I was okay until I had a drink of my coffee to wash down the chip.

I threw up, couldn’t breathe and felt like fire was coming out of my mouth, nose and ears.

I had a bottle of water, a glass of milk, a tablespoon of honey and 3 mints and still felt on fire.

An hour later I had chills and a massive headache. Three hours have gone by and I feel like I was beat up in a dark alley. Oh, and did I mention I shared the chip with my producer Scott Elliott?


Tagged with: Exhale,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *